New Apartment Listings in Danvers [PHOTOS]
Looking to move? Here are some new apartments for rent in Danvers.
Looking for an apartment in Danvers?
Are you a realtor or landlord? Upload your apartment listing information by clicking the "Upload Photos and Video" button at the top of this article. (It’s super easy – just make sure you are a registered user first). Tell us about your listing in the comments.
- Address: Danvers Square
- Monthly Rent: $1250/1 bedroom
- Description: NEW complex!!! ***SPACIOUS WITH ALL THE NECESSITIES TO LIVE IN TRUE LUXURY WITH OUT THE COSTS!! PERFECT FOR YOUNG PROFESSIONALS!!!**RENTAL FEATURES** One bedroom with office space *HARDWOOD FLOORS throughout with ITALIAN TILE in bathroom. *CENTRAL HEAT AND AC!! (not included in rent) *High ceilings and bright *WALK IN CLOSETS!! * LARGE Living room/ Dining room with open floor plan! * All NEW APPLIANCES including, refrigerator, microwave,dishwasher *Communal Washer and Dryer. NEAR ALL MAJOR HIGHWAYS!!! rt 128, rt 1 and 114, close to bus stop as well!! *Ready to rent march 1st
- Contact: Call Nick at 978-828-7888
- Address: 15 Chase St.
- Monthly Rent: $1900/3 bedroom
- Description: This eight room, three bedroom second and third floor apartment is located in a wonderful family neighborhood near Downtown, the Holten Richmond Middle School and Plains Park. Immaculate condition inside and out. Third Floor Central Air Conditioning. Includes newer windows, large country kitchen with gas range, refrigerator and dishwasher. Master Bedroom with cathedral ceiling.
- Contact: Email via Craigslist
- Address: 180 Conant St.
- Monthly Rent: $1750/2 bedroom
- Description: Available for showing. Have repainted several floors, and room walls, and restained custom kitchen cabinets. This is the original 1727 to 1755 Rea-Proctor Homestead, with Colonial features, Indian shutters, wide pine boards and colonial hardware, with discreetly modern infrastructure: modern wiring, plumbing, gas-fired HVAC furnaces, central air conditioning, cable connections. ***1st floor has small kitchen with custom cabinets, new range w/ 5.3 cu. ft. oven, plus separate over-counter combined convection & microwave oven. large dining room w/ working fireplace; living room w/ working fireplace. *** 2nd floor has 2 Bedrooms, each with working fireplace, plus bathroom and linen closet *** Attic is suitable for a home office, and has a large storage closet and bathroom with bathtub. *** Basement has Washer & Dryer hookups, and some storage space. This is an historic house, formerly in Salem Village, separately listed on the National Register of Historic Places. This is the oldest area of the Rea-Proctor Homestead and has steep stairways. Off-street parking for two automobiles. *** Sited on the Proctor Farm, near hiking trails, now primarily conservation lands of the Town of Danvers. If interested in vegetable garden in 2013, can designate an area for tenant use. This site is proximate to Route 128, which connects to I-95, Routes 1, Route 1A, Route 62, Route 97, and Route 114. Close to North Beverly and Wenham. Non-smoking only. Sorry, no dogs. Cats OK. $1750 plus utilities. Requires Security Deposit and Last Month's Rent. Fixed term leases to be negotiated.
- Contact: To schedule appointment, call 978-270-0084
- Address: 83R Hobart St.
- Monthly Rent: $1400/2 bedroom
- Description: Sunny 2-BR condo with one deeded parking, a lot of guest parking, plus a big public bicycle room. Near downtown location, Walk minutes to YMCA. The condo is on the top floor of a 3 --story building located in quiet environment. Every six units share one exit and one laundry in the building. The laundry is right under your unit. Sunny oversized living room (14X23), two good size bedrooms (14X 14, 14 X11), updated bathroom. Big size closets and storage room. Enjoy big meadow view from walkout balcony. First , last and security deposit . Available on March.
- Contact: Email via Craigslist
- Address: N/A
- Monthly Rent: $885/studio
- Description: HEATED. Very well maintained. Professional cleaning company cares for the common areas. Maintenance available when you need them and they do all the shoveling and plowing. Laundry units available on site for your convenience. Large very well landscaped backyard. Please call for more information. SORRY NO SMOKING AND NO PETS.
- Contact: 1(978)927-3690