Police Arrest Two After Fight At Danversport Yacht Club
The following information was supplied by the Danvers police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from the Danvers Police Department log, Friday, Aug. 12 through Sunday, Aug. 14.
Friday, Aug. 12:
- A handicap place card was reported stolen on Newbury Street at 9:29 a.m.
- Shoes were reported stolen in a shoplifting incident at Kohls at 3:21 p.m.
- Sporting equipment was reported stolen from a vehicle at Kirkbride Drive at 3:49 p.m.
- Mercedes Lopez, 33, of 28 Houghton St., in Lynn, was arrested for shoplifting at Kohls at 4:29 p.m.
- At 9:53 p.m. Donald Oikle, 67, of 7 Southwick Ave., in West Peabody, was arrested for shoplifting at Walmart.
- Police responded to a scene at 11:23 p.m. at Avalon Bay Dr. with Peabody Police on a suspicious activity report of a man with a gun.
Saturday, Aug. 13:
- At 2:18 p.m. police arrested Haley Clifford, 20, of 4 Laurel Dr., on charges of domestic assault and battery.
- At 11:12 p.m. police responded to the Danversport Yacht Club where a wedding had ended and a fight had ensued in the front parking lot. Shawn Pappas, 44, of 12 Dublin St., in Amesbury, was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. His wife, Lindsay Pappas, 33, was also arrested for disorderly conduct and interfering with a police officer.
Sunday, Aug. 14:
- A wallet was reported stolen at Home Depot at 2:15 p.m.
- An overnight break-in at the Gas N Go was reported to police at 2:37 p.m.
- Tools were reported stolen from 58 Purchase St. at 2:44 p.m.
For more information about this blotter, contact Editor Molly Buccini.