Police Called for 'Skunk With Cup on Head'
The following was provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Tuesday, July 31
- A dispute was reported at Dick's Sporting Goods at 7:04 p.m.
- Police were called to the Rail Trail at 8:30 p.m. on report of an egged house.
- Police were called to Strawberry Lane at 8:57 p.m. on report of an egged car.
Wednesday Aug. 1
- A vehicle accident involving a car and a bicycle was reported at the corner of Canal and High Streets at 6:14 a.m.
- Police were dispatched to Hawthorne Circle at 8:01 a.m. on the report of a 'skunk with a cup on its head.' Animal Control was notified.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at Planet Fitness at 11:42 a.m.
- Kids with paintball guns were reported trespassing at Danvers High School at 2:02 p.m.
- A bicycle was reported stolen at the corner of Locust and Poplar Streets at 2:08 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to Motel 6 at 2:09 p.m. on report of a cat left behind in a room.
- Police recovered a syringe that was found on the ground near the Polish Club at 7 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to the Wendy's parking lot at 8:09 p.m. on report of a syringe on the ground. Police searched the area but did not locate the syringe.
Tuesday, Aug. 2
- Police dispersed a loud group at Holten Richmond Middle School at 1:21 a.m.Police were called to a domestic dispute on Mead Street at 9 a.m.Police were called to Firestone Tire Service on report of a parent who had slapped his/her child at 2:18 p.m. The family had already left when police arrived.
For more information about the log, contact email@example.com.