Passenger Threatens to Shoot Motorist
The following information was provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from the Danvers Police department log, Monday Dec. 26 through Thursday Dec. 29.
Monday Dec. 26
- At 10:47 p.m. police were dispatched to Park Street on a report of "three kids who could barely walk" because they were reportedly intoxicated. Police did not locate the three individuals.
- At 11:19 p.m. an assault was reported at Domino's Pizza.
- A black lab was found at 57 Conant St. at 11:23 p.m. Animal control was notified.
Tuesday Dec. 27
- A goose with a hurt wing was found outside of Ira Toyota at 10:16 a.m. Animal control was notified.
- A needle was found and recovered by police from Pickering Street at 2:36 p.m.
- Stephen Stallings, 27, of 99 Chatham St., in Lynn, was arrested on charges of shoplifting at Walmart. Stallings was reported leaving at 4:06 p.m. with Playstation 3 games in his pocket.
Wednesday Dec. 28
- Tanya Hernandez, 39, of 286 Newbury St., in Peabody, was arrested at 2:24 p.m. on charges of shoplifting at Walmart.
- At 5:30 p.m. police were dispatched to White Hen Pantry on report of an armed robbery.
- At 8:50 p.m. there was an incident of road rage reported on Endicott Street near 128 North. Scanner reports indicated that a male passenger in one vehicle threatened another driver that he would shoot him. The vehicle was stopped by police in Gloucester at approximately 9:45 p.m.
- A purse and phone were reported stolen from a vehicle parked at Hollywood Hits at 9:10 p.m.
Thursday Dec. 29
- A wallet was reported stolen from Taco Bell at 12:16 a.m.
- At 12:20 p.m. larceny of jewlery was reported at Emeritus at Cherry Hill.
For more information about this log, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.