Shoplifters Arrested At Walmart, Kohl's This Weekend
The following information was provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from the Danvers Police department log, Friday Jan. 6 through Sunday Jan 8.
Friday, Jan. 6
- At 5:24 p.m. police responded to Michael's on report of three children left alone in a vehicle. When police arrived the car had already left.
- At 6:07 p.m. Arnaldo Santini, 29, of 39 Orchard St. in Lynn, was charged with shoplifting at Walmart.
- Money was reported stolen from a residence on Abington Road at 7:28 p.m.
- Harassing phone calls to a Water Street residence were reported at 8:54 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 7
- At 2:03 a.m. a vehicle on Walter Road was reported maliciously damaged. The rear window was smashed.
- Elizabeth Gonzalez, 22, of 546E 180th St in New York City, was arrested on charges of shoplifting at Walmart. Police said she was found with DVDs and lip gloss.
- Britanny Lawless, 23, of 33 Mount Pleasant Ave in Ipswich was arrested on charges of shoplifting at Kohl's.
- A vehicle was reported broken into at Hollywood Hits at 5:43 p.m.
- A car at the Liberty Tree Mall was reported 'keyed' at 9:55 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 8
- Police responded to a loud party on Preston Street at 1:35 a.m.
- Several items were reported stolen from a vehicle on Dayton Street at 3:05 a.m.
- Police were notified of a group at Denny's who ate and left without paying for their meal, at 6:03 a.m.
- An individual called to report he/she had hit a "large goose" on Holten Street. Animal control was notified.
- A rear window of a car parked on Wellesley Road was reported maliciously damaged at 9:40 a.m.
For more information about this log, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.