Police Recover Stolen Jewelry From Blue River Diamonds
The following was provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Sunday, July 22
- A hypodermic needle was recovered on the corner of Cherry and Charter Street at 8:50 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to the Extended Stay Inn at 8:51 p.m. because a resident's food stamps were reportedly stolen.
- A vehicle was broken into on Dayton Street at 10:53 p.m.
Monday, July 23
- A shirtless male walking on Burley Street was reported to police as 'suspicious' at 7:29 a.m.
- Police arrested Rachel Sibler, 27, of 7 Valley Cir. in Peabody, on charges of larceny over $250 at Kohl's.
- A domestic dispute was reported on Water Street at 1:26 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to The Learning Experience at 5:28 p.m. on report of three raccoons in the dumpster. Animal Control was notified.
- Threats were reportedly made at Walgreens at 6:33 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to St. Mary's School at 11:36 p.m. on report of suspicious people climbing a tree.
Tuesday, July 24
- Police were dispatched to assist a child accidentally locked in a vehicle at St. Richard's Church at 10:40 a.m.
- Police arrested Sotonye Hart, 29, of 71 New Park St. in Lynn, at 10:55 a.m., on charges of operating with a suspended license.
- Police recovered stolen items from Blue River Diamonds at 1:57 p.m.
For more information about the log, contact email@example.com