Repeat Offender Flees Store After Playing $477 in Keno
Eleven arrests were made over Fourth of July weekend and 23 incidents of fireworks were reported.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police Department Log from Friday, July 1 through Monday, July 4.
- Between Friday, July 1 and Monday, July 4 at 5 p.m. there were 23 reports of fireworks in Danvers. Parties were either spoken to, or fireworks were confiscated.
- At 6.26 p.m. officers responded to the Marriott Residence Inn for a reported assault between two parties who were employed by the company performing maintenance work at the Inn. Jose Martinez, 29, of 4506 Spaulding Ave., Chicago, was arrested for assault with a dangerous weapon.
- Garrison Marcheterre, 20, of 92 Burley St. was arrested for trepassing at the Skate Park on 59 Conant St. at 8:47 p.m. According to Captain Ambrose, Marcheterre was not allowed to be on the property based on various past incidents.
- Police received notice of a domestic dispute among twin sisters that resulted in a physical injury at 10214 Kirkbridge Dr. at 11:11 p.m. Jessica Wilcox, 29, of 61 Washington St., Newburyport, was placed under arrest for domestic assault and battery.
- At 3:17 a.m. police placed Adrian Hernandez, 18, of 14 Weeks Road, under arrest after a physical altercation with his father at his home. Hernandez was also charged with destruction of property after breaking their glass china cabinet.
- At 12:41 p.m. a party came to the police station to report that after having a friend watch her dog for several weeks, he refused to return the dog to her. The alleged dognapper received a summons to court.
- At 2:45 p.m. police were made aware of a stolen Dell laptop from a car that had been parked at the Liberty Tree Mall for several hours.
- It was reported at 7:38 p.m. that sometime during the previous night someone had attempted to break into the Dermatique Med Spa, damaging the rear door. Police said no entrance was made.
- At 10:48 p.m. police found four male teenagers in possession of alcohol at a traffic stop at Dunkin Donuts. Zachary Ryan, 18, of 8 Hunt St., Jeffrey Elliott, 18 of 313 Locust St., Michael Trocci, 18, of 18 Crestline Circle, and Peter Marshall, 17, of 37 North Shetland Road were arrested for possession of alcohol.
- At 7:05 p.m. police were notified that a person left her house at 7223 Kirkbridge Dr. to find her car placed on four cinderblocks and all four tires and rims had been stolen.
- At 5:52 p.m. officers responded to the Danversport Yacht Club dock area where a victim reported he and his family had been threatened by two teenage males who allegedly started yelling at them, left, and returned to the scene with a crowbar. Police recovered the crowbar, identified the teens, and subsequently placed Michael Dennis Jr, 18, of 40 Glenmeare Circle, Reading, and Patrick Harney, 18 of 35 Henzie St., Reading, under arrest for trespassing and threats to commit a crime.
- At 9:41 p.m. the Village Food Store reported that a female played $477 worth of Keno and then fled the scene without paying. Police said this individual has committed similar crimes multiple times previous to this offense.
- At 12:21 a.m. Sean Doyle, 24, of 164 Summer St., was arrested on charges of domestic assault and battery after a physical altercation between him and his father.