Alleged Purse Snatcher Arrested
The following information was provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log: Monday Nov. 21 through Friday Nov. 25.
Monday Nov. 21
- Police arrested Timothy Palladino, 30, of 30 Crestwood Rd. in North Reading, on charges of larceny of over $250 from Costco.
- A purse was reported stolen from Market Basket at 5:19 p.m.
Tuesday Nov. 22
- An employee theft was reported at Autozone at 10:36 a.m.
- A purse was reported stolen at Stop and Shop at 11:36 a.m.
- At 2:17 p.m. police arrested Sarah Chisholm, 24, of 77 Lake Drive in South Hamilton, after she was reported stealing a purse from Market Basket.
Wednesday Nov. 23
- An attempt of breaking and entering at the Verizon Wireless store was reported at 7:56 a.m.
- Hypodermic needles were recovered by police at the Liberty Tree Mall at 8:03 a.m.
- Police arrested Curtis Metzger, 52, of 156 Elliott Street, on charges of domestic assault and battery and threat to commit a crime.
Thursday Nov. 24
- At 9:22 p.m. a possible fight ensuing was reported to police from Best Buy.
- At 10:54 p.m. another possible fight was reported at Best Buy.
Friday Nov. 25
- At 11:47 p.m. police received a complaint from Wenham Street of a 'dog that barks all the time.' The situation was unfounded.
- At 3:12 a.m. police arrested Ulises Placencio, 22, of 215 Jefferson Ave in Salem, on charges of larceny of over $250 at Best Buy.
- Kids left alone in a car in the Kohls parking lot were reported to police at 7:49 a.m. The situation was unfounded.
- A fight was reported at 11:54 a.m. at Best Buy. The situation was unfounded.
For more information about this blotter, contact email@example.com