Residents Return Home To Find House Broken Into
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from the Danvers Police department log, Tuesday, Jan. 31, through Thursday, Feb. 2.
Tuesday, Jan. 31
- 6:28 p.m., Loose dogs were reported to police outside of Lowes Home Improvement. Police did not locate the dogs in question.
Wednesday, Feb. 1
- 6:54 a.m., An unwanted guest sleeping in his vehicle outside of Hunt Nursing Home was reported to police.
- 7:20 a.m., Police arrested Richard Vancampen, 46, of 100 Elliott St., on charges of domestic assault and battery, assault with a dangerous weapon, and intimidation of a witness.
- 3:07 p.m., An 'unruly patient' at Dr. Dental was reported to police.
Thursday, Feb. 2
- 12:17 p.m., Police were dispatched to a 96 Newbury St., apartment on report of loud music. The residents were spoken to.
- 12:59 p.m., A break-in was reported at 106 North St., Police said the residents hadn't been at the house for 10 days, and when they returned home the back window was smashed. The situation is still under investigation.
- 2:22 p.m., A guest refusing to leave the Marriott Towneplace Suites was reported to police.
For more information about this log, contact firstname.lastname@example.org