The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Tuesday, Feb. 26
- An accident report was filled out at 5:11 p.m. after a car crash on Endicott Street at Route 128.
- A suspicous odor of icense was checked at an apartment at 6 Venice St. at 5:30 p.m.
- Papers were exchanged after a car crash with no injuries near Eastern Bank on Federal Street at 6:01 p.m.
- A break-in to a residence was reported in the 5000 building on Kirkbride Drive at 6:43 p.m. The resident reported that somebody broke into their apartment during the previous five days and took two Nintendo play systems, jewelry and paperwork.
- A pothole was reported at the intersection of Conant and Liberty streets at 7:28 p.m.
- A warrant was served on Kirkbride Drive at 7:33 p.m. Scott Kehoe, 36, of 5113 Kirkbride Dr. in Danvers was arrested on warrants for kidnapping and home invasion out of Boston.
- A prisoner was transported to Middleton jail at 9:05 p.m.
- A report was filed after a domestic dispute at an apartment at 20 Locust St. at 9:14 p.m.
- A well-being check of a runaway from a group home was requested at 48 Conant St. at 9:25 p.m. The area was checked but the person was not located.
- Threats were reported at Liberty Tree Mall at 9:41 p.m. A woman came out from shopping to find a note on her car telling her to "stay away from my man."
- Threats via a phone call were reported at a Bradstreet Avenue address.
- Somebody lifting weights was disturbing the peace at 72 Village Post Road at 9:54 p.m.
- Saugus police were assisted with recovering a vehicle stolen from Danvers at 11:36 p.m. Somebody called Saugus police because a 1997 Ford pickup appeared abandoned. The owner, Portside Marine, was contacted and police were told they thought it was still at the Liberty Street property. It had been there 12 hours earlier. Somebody from Portside went to pickup the truck and found that a plow that was on it was missing.
Wednesday, Feb. 27
- An open gate was found at 20 Garden St. during a check of the building at 12:01 a.m.
- Suspicoius activity involing a red Mustang was reported at Motel 6 on Route 1 at 12:25 a.m. A report was filed.
- A man was arrested at the Concord gas station on Water Street when police officers on patrol noticed a car running in the parking lot with the lights off on the car at 2:24 a.m. Police began investigating to find a person in the passenger seat of the car and another person coming out from behind the gas station. The person that was walking was carrying brake rotors, brake drums, radiators and old air conditioning compressors, police said. The man said he had permission from the station owner to take the items, so police contacted the station owner to confirm that. The owner said nobody had permission to be at the station or take anything. Antonio Furtado, 30, of 28 Abington Ave. in Peabody was arrested and charged with larceny from a building and trespassing. Police said he allegedly had gloves, a prybar, bolt cutters and wire cutters in the car too.
- State Police were assisted on Maple Street with a vehicle persuit at 2:28 a.m. near Beverly Hospital at Danvers.
- Debris was reported in the road near Supino's at 5:52 a.m.
- An accident report was filed at 8:02 a.m. after a car crash with no injuries on Maple Street.
- Summer Street was checked for a female going through trash at 8:13 a.m. When police arrived she was gone.
- A student at Danvers High School was found with a small amount of marijuana on them at 8:53 a.m. It was discovered when someone else smelled it. No criminal action will be taken against the student but they will face disciplinary action by the school, police said.
- A warrant was served at Days Inn on Endicott Street at 9:21 a.m. Police went there for Jessica Wagle, 29, of 4 Kingsley Terrace in Lynn to arrest her on a warrant out of Lynn District Court charging her with being present at a place where heroin is kept. Police had received information that she was staying there. She was arrested. While there, police came across Wendy Fisher, 22, of 38 Hanover St. in Lynn who had an arrest warrant out for her. She was also arrested on that warrant from Worcester police out of Worcester District Court charging her with shoplifting.
- Water was bubbling up from the ground neat the Stop and Shop fuel station on Route 1 at 11:30 a.m.
- Two females were transported to Salem District Court at 11:42 a.m.
- A possible water main break was reported on River Street at 11:55 a.m.
- A Honda Ridgeline was allegedly operating erratically on Elliott Street at Route 128. It was gone when officers arrived.
Any questions about the log should be sent to email@example.com.