Suspicious Man in Bushes Reported To Police
The following excerpts were provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Tuesday, June 12
- Two phones were reported stolen from a Braman Street residence at 6:07 p.m. Police offered legal advice.
- Three boxes of bullets were recovered from Savers Value Village at 6:25 p.m.
- A fight between two females at the Extended Stay Inn was reported to police at 9:15 p.m.
Wednesday, June 13
- Charles Preston, 45, of 180 Newbury St., was arrested on charges of domestic assault and battery at 1:49 a.m.
- Tina Guy, 29, of 102 Newbury Street, was arrested on charges of domestic assault and battery at 2:46 a.m.
- A vehicle was reported broken into at Home Depot at 1:33 p.m.
- A smashed window was reported to police at the Dunkin Donuts at 5:52 p.m.
Thursday, June 14
- Erica Gianoulis, 22, of 230 Broadway in Lynn, was arrested on warrant charges at Motel 6 at 7:37 a.m.
- A pocketbook was found at Davids Bridal at 12:33 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to Putnamville Park on report of a "suspicious man in the bushes" at 3:11 p.m. The situation was unfounded by police.
For more information about the log, contact firstname.lastname@example.org