Teen At McDonalds Placed in Protective Custody
The following excerpts were provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Friday, May 5
- At 2:43 p.m. police arrested Karen Beauvais, 52, of 9 Holten St., on charges of shoplifting at Kohl's.
- Police were dispatched to the Danvers Village plaza on report of "9 cars with loud music," at 6:44 p.m. The situation was unfounded.
- Loud bangs in the area, possibly fireworks, were reported to police from Surrey Lane at 8:59 p.m. The situation was unfounded.
- A domestic dispute on Dayton Street was reported at 11:42 p.m.
Saturday, May 6
- A wallet was reported stolen from Motel 6 at 1:17 a.m.
- A boat docked at Liberty Marina was reported broken into at 8:48 a.m.
- Police were dispatched to Market Basket at 3:02 p.m. on report of a female slumped over the wheel of her car.
- A fight between two males was reported on Riverside Street at 4:26 p.m. Police arrested Robert Oster, 35, of 13 Merrill St. on charges of domestic assault and battery.
- A youth fight was reported at Twi Field at 5:58 p.m. The kids were gone when police arrived.
- A fight was reported at Danvers Indoor Sports at 6:17 p.m.
Sunday, May 7
- A 17-year-old Salem male was placed in protective custody at 4:55 a.m. The individual was reportedly found passed out from intoxication at McDonalds.
- At 10:21 p.m. police arrested David Powers, 47, of 56 Hobart Street on charges of violating an abuse prevention order. Stephanie Lawrence, 45, of 156 High St. was arrested on charges of operating a vehicle with a suspended license and operating with a suspended registration.
- Harrassing phone calls were reported from a River Drive residence at 4:15 p.m.
For more information about the log, contact email@example.com.