Three People Arrested for Drunken Driving Over Weekend
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Thursday, Aug. 23
- Police received a report of suspicious activity on Mill Street at 8:32 p.m.
- Police received a report of a suicidal person at 9:38 p.m.
- Police took a report of a domestic situation at 9:48 p.m.
- A female in distress was reported at 10:21 p.m. on Florence Street.
- Loud music was reported at the CVS at 10:36 p.m.
- Damage to solar lights was reported on Burnham Lane at 11:06 p.m.
Friday, Aug. 24
- Police arrested Philip Knudson, 38, 21 Fayette St., Beverly, and charged him with OUI-Liquor after a car accident on Elliott Street and Rt. 128 at 12:42 a.m.
- An intoxicated father and son were reported at an Endicott Street business at 12:50 a.m.
- Larceny of solar lights was reported on Burley Street at 10:30 a.m.
- At 2:30 p.m., a suspicious package, duct taped together was reported at a Newbury Street salon.
- A ladder was found on Endicott Street at 3:47 p.m.
- At 4:06 p.m., police arrested Dennis Gonzalez-Perez, 27, 36 W. Green St., Danvers, on charges of driving without a license and failure to identify oneself.
- A "man lurking behind bushes" was reported at the library at 6:47 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 25
- Youths shining lights were reported on Ash Street at 12:19 a.m.
- At 2:19 a.m., police arrested David Girard, 31, 9 Eden Glen Avenue, Danvers, on charges of OUI-Liquor and marked lanes violation.
- A bat was reported in a home on Bradstreet Avenue at 3:13 a.m.
- An intoxicated person on a bicycle was reported getting on Rt. 128 at 11:56 a.m.
Sunday, Aug. 26
- At 1:05 a.m., police arrested Christopher Jaworski, 38, 31 R Elliott St., Danvers, on charges of OUI-Liquor and marked lanes violation.
- Police responded to an argument in a front yard of a home on Huron Street at 9:43 a.m.
- One person was taken to the hospital after a fall with a head injury at Danversport Yacht Club at 1:09 p.m.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org