Tools Stolen From Danvers High School
The following was provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Monday, April 16
- A vehicle at the Extended Stay Inn was reported stolen at 8:02 p.m.
- A skunk believed to be rabid was reported on Ledgewood Drive at 9:37 a.m. Animal Control was notified.
- Police were dispatched to CVS on a report of suspicious activity at 12:56 p.m. An individual was reported splitting prescriptions. When police arrived, the person was gone.
- Property was reported stolen from the Residence Inn at 3:45 p.m.
- A large group of kids were reported to police on Cherry Street at 6:13 p.m.
- Kids throwing rocks at St. Mary's School were reported at 8:47 p.m. The situation was unfounded.
- A male looking into cars in the Marriott Towneplace Suites was reported at 8:50 p.m. The person was gone when police arrived.
Tuesday, April 17
- A non-domestic dispute was reported at Motel 6 at 2:08 a.m.
- A person sleeping in his/her vehicle outside Monkey Joe's was reported at 6:06 a.m.
- Tools were reported stolen from Danvers High School at 6:49 a.m.
- Skateboarders in the road were reported at the Liberty Marina at 2:13 p.m. Police did not locate the people in question.
- Kohl's reported a kitchen aid mixer was reported stolen at 2:07 p.m.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com.