The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Wednesday, Feb. 20
- A cell phone was reported at CVS Pharmacy on Newbury Street at 5:10 p.m..
- Route 1 southbound near the Endicott Green apartments was checked at 5:50 p.m. for the report of a motorized wheelchair in the road. It was not located.
- A disabled vehicle was assisted on Bay Drive at 9:18 p.m.
- Police were called to room 554 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore hotel at 11:40 p.m. to assist with a guest who would refuse to open the door. Officer Kevin Wood arrested Christina Burlette, 32, and Matthew Waters, 33, both of 4 First St., Salem. They were both charged with defacing property and disorderly conduct.
Thursday, Feb. 21
- Suspicious activity was reported at the Verizon garage on Ash Street at 1:49 a.m.
- A prisoner was transported to Middleton Jail at 1:58 a.m.
- Slashed vehicle tires were reported at 30 Ash St. at 6:37 a.m.
- A suspicious vehicle was reported near the intersection of Locust Street and Neal Road at 7:42 a.m.
- A well-being check was conducted on the second floor of 211 Maple St. at 8:01 a.m.
- A truck was blocking the road near 34 Ash St. at 9:02 a.m.
- A hit-and-rush crash occurred near New Brothers restaurant on Maple Street at 9:07 a.m.
- Accidental damage to a stone wall was reported at 7 Donegal Lane at 9:11 a.m.
- A prisoner was transported to Salem District Court at 9:26 a.m.
- Check fraud was reported at 13 Pickering St. at 9:32 a.m.
- A report on indecent exposure was taken at Dollar Tree on Route 1 at 10:07 a.m..
- Police assisted with identifying a person at a trailer park on Route 1.
- Papers were exchanged after a crash with no injuries at 11:35 a.m. where a vehicle was stuck in the drive-thru at Dunkin Donuts on High Street.
- Police assisted another agency serving a warrant in the Shady Oaks Trailer Park on Route 1 at 1:37 p.m.
- A guest dispute occurred at the DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore hotel at 2 p.m.
- A notification was made about a low-hanging wire on Cherry Street at 2:07 p.m.
- An unwanted female was at 5 Page St. at 2:18 p.m.
- A car crash with injury occurred at Andover Street and Palmer Avenue at 2:35 p.m.
- Larceny of items worth more than $250 was reported at Walmart at 4:23 p.m.
Any questions about the log should be sent to email@example.com.