Two Drivers Cut Each Other Off, Leading to Road Rage on Water Street
This is an excerpt from reports in the Danvers police log from Tuesday to Thursday.
- A rear-end collision was reported on Purchase Street at 4:14 p.m. One driver initially complained of injury but declined to be transported to the hospital. The driver at-fault was cited for failure to use care in stopping and a passenger in that car was also cited for failure to wear a seatbelt.
- State police responded to a motor vehicle accident with personal injuries reported on Route 1 near Route 62 at 11:21 a.m.
- A caller on Dayton Street reported someone shot a BB gun at the person's house and broke a windowpane with the pellet at 11:49 a.m.
- A caller reported four hubcaps were stolen from a car parked at Endicott Green off Route 1.
- A Locust Street resident reported the party's bank debit card was fraudulently used in Ireland to make an $875 purchase.
- Officers calmed down an argument between two irate drivers at 9:50 p.m. According to police, the road rage erupted after the two cut each other off and then pulled over on Water Street for a face-to-face confrontation.
- A caller reported two metal mailboxes on Maple Street were damaged at 10:37 p.m. Further details were not yet available.
- Joseph Falzarano, 19, of 7 Flume Rd., Gloucester, was arrested at Motel 6 at 11:55 p.m. for being a minor in possession of alcohol and disturbing the peace after an underage drinking party was reported at the motel. See related story.
- Police responded to a report of a car break-in on Poplar Street.