Two Females Arrested for Breaking Into Home on Cedar Hill Drive
The following was provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Monday, April 23
- Police were dispatched to Treetops Lane to check a residence that had reported "loud noises" at 4:45 a.m. The situation was unfounded.
- David Anastos, 42, of 200 Jefferson Ave. in Salem, and Jason Sheppard, 37, of 21B Lund Drive in Hudson, New Hampshire, were arrested on charges of operating with a suspended license. The incident happened on Route 1 at 2:51 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to North Shore Community College on report of possible drug use in a vehicle at 6:59 p.m.
- Threats via text message were reported from a Lummus Avenue residence at 7:25 p.m.
- Malicious damage to a vehicle in the Stop and Shop parking lot was reported at 8:07 p.m.
Tuesday, April 24
- Police were called to a domestic dispute on High Street at 12:20 a.m.
- A large group at 75 High Street were reportedly disturbing the peace at 6:48 p.m. Police dispersed the group.
- Kids throwing rocks, which reportedly resulted in damage to a vehicle, were reported on Elliott Street at 10:05 p.m. Police did not find the kids in question.
Wednesday, April 25
- A break-in attempt was reported at 12 a.m. at Triple S. Machine.
- Graffiti at a 150 Andover St. business was reported to police.
- At 1:31 p.m. police arrested Hannah Coughlin, 22, of 5 Bradley Road, and Alexandra Lee, 22, of 6 Venice St. in Danvers, both on charges of breaking and entering for felony. The two females were reportedly breaking into a residence on Cedar Hill Drive when they were interrupted by the home owner.
- Police were dispatched to Tipert Street on report of a suspicious male going door to door at 2:38 p.m. Police did not find the man in question.
- A 12-year-old female was reported shoplifting at CVS at 2:47 p.m.
- A domestic dispute in the parking lot of the Extended Stay Inn was reported at 4:10 p.m.
For more information about the log, contact email@example.com.