Two Shoplifters Arrested After Chase Down Route 114
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from the Danvers Police department log, Monday, Feb. 13 through Tuesday, Feb. 14.
Monday, Feb. 13
- 6:13 p.m. A suspicious person, reportedly stealing cooper from Essex Aggie, was reported to police.
- 7:27 p.m. Police arrested Christian Clemons, 18, of 179 North St., in Salem, and Diana Resciniti, 20, of 249 Lafayette St., in Salem, on charges of shoplifting at Kohl's.
- 11:39 p.m. Police arrested William Harrod, 68, of 20 Poplar St., in Danvers, on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, and negligent operation of a vehicle.
Tuesday, Feb. 14
- 2:03 a.m. Police placed a 20-year-old intoxicated Danvers male in protective custody.
- 7:47 a.m. Police received notice of a home break-in on Gates Street. The situation was unfounded.
- 7:48 a.m. Police were notified that Danvers Fresh Marketplace had been broken into.
- 10:26 a.m. Kelly Olsen, 40, of 55 Newcastle St., in Lynn, was arrested charges of shoplifting at Kohl's. Police said Olsen had more than $500 in merchandise in her possession.
- 5:46 p.m. Harassing phone calls at a Dayton Street residence were reported to police.
- 6:26 p.m. Two Walmart shoplifters led police on a short chase down Route 114, resulting later in their arrest. Police arrested Alexa Lee, 22, of 121 Barretts Hill Rd., in Hudson, NH, on charges of failure to stop for police, disorderly conduct, negligent operation of a vehicle, malicious damage, speeding, resisting arrest, marked lanes violation, shoplifting, and plate violation to conceal ID. Her passenger, Michael Donlon, 29, of 8 Scroxton Dr. in Billerica, was charged with shoplifting, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest.
For more information about this log, contact email@example.com.