Two Vehicles Stolen from Ira Lexus, Both Since Recovered
The following information was supplied by the Danvers police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from the Danvers Police Department log, Sunday Dec. 4. through Tuesday Dec. 6.
Sunday Dec. 4.
- A smashed window on a vehicle parked at Target was reported to police at 5:49 p.m.
- A loud group at Crane River Laundromat was reported to police at 11:04 p.m. Police dispersed the group.
Monday Dec. 5
- At 7:51 a.m. Nelson Correa, 21, of 91 Central St. in Peabody was arrested on warrant charges at Motel 6.
- Domestic assault and battery was reported on Dyer Court at 10:26 a.m. Police reports indicated that a 21-year-old male reportedly slapped his 16-year-old sibling.
- At 12:43 p.m. an individual reported to police he/she had recovered something "described as a bong" on the corner of Ash and Chester Street.
- At 8:29 p.m. police assisted the NSCC Campus police in arresting Nicholas Bruno, 18, and Alexandra Almon, 18, both of 12 Curtis Ave. in Middleton, on charges of underage drinking at the NSCC Allied Health Building.
- Kim Bettencourt, 43, of 14 Andover St. in Peabody was arrested on warrant charges at 9:25 p.m.
Tuesday Dec. 6
- Two vehicles were reported stolen from Ira Lexus at 10 a.m., the dealership believed sometime during the previous night. Sergeant Bettencourt reported that one of the vehicle was recovered later in the day in Beverly and towed back to the dealership. The other vehicle was found on Wednesday at 10 a.m. in Salem and was returned to the dealership.
- At 11:11 a.m. police arrested Sean Sweeney, 43, of 10 Madison St. in Lynn, on charges of operating with a suspended/revoked license and registration two equipment violations, two counts of posession of a Class B susbstance, no inspection sticker, not wearing a seatbelt, and an outstanding warrant.
- A vehicle's window was reported smashed at the Liberty Tree Mall at 2:33 p.m.
For more information about the log, contact email@example.com