Not sure what to get the woman in your life?
We looked around Danvers and came up with five local gift ideas. If you have any suggestions you'd like to add, let us know in the comments.
- Relaxing: Treat her to a day at the spa (or join her for a couple's special.) Elizabeth Grady is currently offering 25 percent off on gift certificates, Tomani Skin Therapy is offering a Chocolate Espresso massage, and En Vogue's Mom's Getaway is the perfect gift for a busy mom. Click here for a list of spas in Danvers.
- Jewelry: Kay Jewelers at the Liberty Tree Mall is offering 20 percent off on certain Valentine's Day necklaces and bracelets. Partridge Tree Gift Shop in Danvers Square also has an array of jewelry as well (while you're there pick up some Vera Bradley stuff for her, too!)
- Wine: Pick out a romantic red wine, or a celebratory bottle of champagne. At Waterfront Wine and Spirits the employees will be able to help you pick out something romantic for your lady.
- Traditional Valentine's Day treats: Hallmark, CVS, and Walgreens have the traditional Valentine's Day chocolates and goodies. If you're looking for a cuddly stuffed animal, try the Green Elephant Toy Store in Danvers Square.
- Clothes: Ladies always want to look nice for their men, and when you pick something out for her, she knows you like it. If you're not sure what size your lady wears, go with something universal like a scarf, hat, or sunglasses.