7 Weekend Arrests in Danvers
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from the Danvers Police department log, Thursday, March 29 through Sunday, April 1.
Thursday, March 29
- A verbal domestic dispute was reported on Andover Street at 8:52 p.m.
- A 36-year-old Salem male was placed in protective custody at 10:47 p.m.
Friday, March 30
- Michael McLaughlin, 22, of 29 Hancock St., in Salem, was arrested at 2:04 a.m. on warrant charges.
- A trash truck on Hutchinson Drive was reportedly disturbing the peace at 4:34 a.m. The driver was spoken to.
- A residence on Collins Street was reported broken into at 1:36 p.m. The residents believe the home was broken into sometime between 11:30 and 1:30 p.m.
- Auto parts were reported stolen on Holten Street at 2:28 p.m.
- Police received a complaint of youths "damaging trees" at the corner of Cross and Charles streets at 5:29 p.m. Police received the same complaint again at 6:42 p.m.
- A raccoon was reported on the roof of an Endicott Street residence at 6:58 p.m. Animal control was notified.
- Police were dispatched to Gulf Express at 8:47 p.m., on report of an individual who crossed Route 114 with a baby. Police were asked to check their well being.
Saturday, March 31
- Police were dispatched to McDewell Avenue on report of a group of girls being loud in a parked car at 2:13 a.m. The group was gone when police arrived.
- Corey Palazola, 20, of 100 Kirkbride Dr., was arrested on warrant charges at 12:23 p.m.
- An individual panhandling outside New Brothers Restaurant was spoken to by police at 1:29 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to Gulf on report of a woman who appeared to be passed out in her vehicle at 1:35 p.m. She was summonsed to court for possession of a Class A substance.
- Edgar Delaroca, 37, of 72 Holten St., was arrested on Water Street at 1:55 p.m. on charges of operating with a suspended/revoked license, improper attachment, and operating an unregistered vehicle.
- Jinmary Pepen-Tejada, 35, of 81 E Berkley St., in Boston, was arrested at 2:34 p.m. on charges of larceny over $250 at Kohl's.
Sunday, April 1
- Alexandre Fernandes, 39, of 152 Endicott St., was arrested on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, first offense, at 3:46 a.m.
- A domestic dispute on Riverview Avenue was reported at 4:42 a.m.
- Allison Martin, 47, of 33 Lufkin St., in Essex, was arrested on warrant charges at Motel 6, at 7:49 a.m.
- Jason Long, 27, of 5 Forest Ave., in Plymouth, was arrested on three counts of domestic assault and battery and three counts of threatening to commit a crime at 9:25 a.m.
- Police were dispatched to a Ipswich River Road residence at 10 a.m. on a report of a dog that had been "barking all day."
- A car was reported keyed in the Walmart parking lot at 11:52 a.m.
- A break-in attempt at a Green Street residence was reported at 3:12 p.m. A window to the home was smashed.
For more information about this log, contact email@example.com.