6 Weekend Arrests in Danvers
The following excerpts were provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Friday, March 15
- At 7:47 a.m. police arrested William Coburn, 39, of 50 South Common St. in Lynn, on charges of operating without a license and speeding.
- Police responded to Endicott St. at 5:57 p.m. on report of a 12-year-old who jumped from a car.
- At 8:44 p.m. police arrested Susan Sim, 18, of 4 Kingston St. in Lawrence and Thalia Hussein, 17, of 30 Boxford St. in Lawrence, on charges of shoplifting at Walmart.
- At 8:49 p.m. police arrested Caryl Dutch, 46, of 10 Liberty St. in Middleton, on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, obedience to city signs, and a crosswalk violation. A 47-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
- At 8:58 p.m. police arrested Charlaine Charles, 21, of 9 Mall St. in Lynn, on charges of shoplifting at Kohl's.
- A fight was reported at the Liberty Tree Mall at 8:58 p.m.
Saturday, March 16
- A larceny from a vehicle was reported at Lowe's at 10:29 a.m.
- At 2:58 p.m. police were called to Water Street on report of an intoxicated person. Police did not locate the person.
- A vehicle break-in was reported at the Liberty Tree Mall at 4:39 p.m.
- At 8:38 p.m. police arrested Titus Kuria, 41, of 106 Marianna St. in Lynn, on charges of operating with a suspended license and a number plate violation.
Sunday, March 17
- At 1:57 a.m. police arrested Joel Laureano, 27, of 352 Cabot St. in Beverly, on charges of unlicensed operation of a vehicle and operating a vehicle with a suspended registration.
- At 11:58 a.m. police checked out an attended child in a car outside Dick's Sporting Goods.