What Are Your Thoughts On Hurricane Irene? [Poll Results]
This week in Social Media, Sunday Aug. 21 through Saturday Aug. 27.
Here at Danvers Patch we love social media because it helps us to figure out what you're most interested in, and it's one of the main ways we hear your feedback on what's going on. Social Media Saturday is a weekly feature that recaps some of the top stories that had you talking on Facebook.
This week we asked three Facebook poll questions. The results are...
What are your thoughts on Hurricane Irene? (asked Thursday Aug. 25)
- We live in New England...I expect this stuff. 4 votes
- I'm taking precautions early to avoid problems later. 8 votes
- I'll worry about it as it gets closer. 15 votes
- It's being hyped up. I'm not expecting it to be a problem. 14 votes
Did you feel the earthquake in Danvers? (asked Tuesday Aug. 23)
- No. 25 votes
- Yes. 9 votes
- I felt something, but wasn't sure what it was. 6 votes
- Did it feel strange??? 1 vote (user-submitted answer.)
If one elementary school in Danvers could get a makeover, which one would you pick? (asked Tuesday Aug. 23)
- Highlands Elementary 5 votes
- Smith Elementary 12 votes
- Thorpe Elementary 4 votes
- Riverside Elementary 7 votes
- Great Oak Elementary
Christina Holz commented "Great Oak would really benefit by having a nicer main entrance, like all the other town schools."
Lynne Bailey Hathaway commented "Library [at Thorpe]"
Tom Flannagan commented "Walls...[at Smith.]"