What's On the Selectmen's Agenda Tonight?
A look at tonight's Danvers Board of Selectmen agenda.
Wondering what's happening tonight at the Danvers Board of Selectmen meeting? Here's the agenda.
The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. in the Toomey Room at Town Hall.
1. Approval of Minutes of May 3, 15, & June 5, 2012.
2. New public business.
3. The Board is requested to vote to take by Eminent Domain the fee in the way of the following roadways: Tanager and Reservoir Drives; Truche Way, and Jacob’s Landing.
4. The Board is requested to vote to adopt an order of takings to acquire both permanent and temporary easements in conjunction with the replacement of the Waters River Bridge.
5. The Board is in receipt of an application by Alimonti Management, LLC, d/b/a Giovanni’s Roast Beef & Pizza, James Alimonti, Manager, 62 Maple Street, for transfer of the Common Victualler’s License formerly held by Steven Konis at that same location.
6. The Board is in receipt of an application by McDonald’s, USA, LLC, 182 Endicott Street, for a Common Victualler’s License at that location.
7. A public hearing will be held under Chapter 138 of the General Laws on the application of Steven P. Tedesco, 100 Newbury Street, for transfer of the All Alcoholic Common Victualler’s License presently held by Miyako Japanese Steak House, LLC, Fei Pan, Manager, 8 – 10 Newbury Street.
8. A public hearing will be held on Pole Petition #20120611-1 for the installation of one (1) new Danvers Electric sole pole and anchor on Poplar Street.
9. The public hearing will be continued to show cause why the License for the Sale of Junk and Second Hand Articles in the name of Stephen “Spleen” Eck, d/b/a Danvers Coin, Jewelry and Estate Buyers, 42 Maple Street, should not be suspended, revoked, or limited in any way.
10. The Board will review the Town Manager’s annual evaluation process.
11. Correspondence and Selectmen “New Business.”
12. Previous “New Public Business” updates.
13. The Town Manager will update the Board on various items of interest.
14. Selectmen closing comments.