What's On the Selectmen's Agenda Tonight?
A look at tonight's Danvers Board of Selectmen agenda.
Wondering what's happening tonight at the Danvers Board of Selectmen meeting? Here's the agenda.
The meeting will begin an hour earlier than usual, at 6 p.m. in the Toomey Room at Town Hall.
Approval of Minutes of June 19, 2012.
1. New public business.
2. The Board is in receipt of an application by neighbors of Hardy Street for a Block Party Permit on Saturday, August 25, beginning at 12 Noon.
3. The Board in receipt of an application by Branch Church for a Banner Hanging over Maple Street from August 6–20 advertising “Movie in the Park.”
4. The Board is in receipt of an application by the Trustees of the Peabody Institute Library for a Banner Hanging over High Street from October 22–28 advertising the Library Gala Party.
5. The Board in receipt of an application by the Parents of Music Education to hold a Plant Sale on either Saturday, September 15 or 22 at the Holten Street Parking Lot from 9 AM–12 Noon.
6. The Board will vote to accept gifts in accordance with M.G.L. Chapter 44, §53A.
7. Acting Fire Chief Jim McPherson will speak to the Board about a donation to the Danvers Fire Department.
8. The Board is in receipt of an application by Alimonti Management, LLC, d/b/a Giovanni’s Roast Beef & Pizza, James Alimonti, Manager, 62 Maple Street, for transfer of the Common Victualler’s License formerly held by Steven Konis at that same location.
9. The Board will further discuss the issuance of One Day Liquor Licenses at 10 North Street.
10. The Board is in receipt of an application by Bay Ring Communications, Portsmouth, NH, for a permit to use the public right of way on various streets in the Town.
11. The Board is in receipt of an application by 186 Communications LLC, Chelmsford, MA, for a permit to use the public right of way on various streets in the Town.
12. The Board will hear a report from DPW Director David Lane regarding the reconstruction of Liberty Street and construction progress at Danvers High School.
13. The Board will discuss the Liquor License Guidelines as they pertain to Package Stores.
14. The Board will discuss the Town Manager’s evaluation for Fiscal 2012.
15. Correspondence and Selectmen “New Business.”
16. Previous “New Public Business” updates.
17. The Town Manager will update the Board on various items of interest.
18. Selectmen closing comments.