What's Open on Christmas in Danvers
A look at some of the business that will remain open in Danvers on Christmas Day.
Merry Christmas! For some businesses, Christmas Day is the one day each year they close. But there are still a few that are open. The following spots will be open for business on Christmas Day on Tuesday in Danvers:
- CVS, Maple Street (Danvers Square): Open 24 hours
- CVS, Newbury St. (Route 1 northbound): Open 10 a.m.-8 p.m., pharmacy closed
- CVS, Endicott Plaza: Open 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Walgreens, High Street: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- White Hen Pantry: Open 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Corner Grocery: Open 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Country Farms: Opens at 10 a.m.
- Highland Variety: Open 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Village Food Store: Open 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- McDonalds (Andover Street/Route 114): Open 24 hours
- McDonalds (High Street): Open 24 hours
- Dunkin Donuts, 160 Andover St.: Open 24 hours
- Honey Dew Donuts: Open 6 a.m.-1 p.m.
- TGI Friday's: Open 5 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Eighty Eight Restaurant: Open 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Hong Kong Cafe: Open 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Awana Asian Place (formerly That Chinese Place): Open 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Mandarin Danvers: Open 11:30 a.m.-9:45 p.m.
- A.L. Prime: Open 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Gulf, High St.: Open
- Phillips 66: Open 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Danvers Shell: Open
- Gulf Express, Andover St.: Open
- Gulf Express, Newbury St.: Open 24 hours
Do you know another business that is open on Christmas Day in Danvers? Tell us in the comments.