Where Is Your Favorite Spot for Breakfast in Danvers? [POLL RESULTS]
This week's review of social media poll results.
This week we polled our Facebook readers on their favorite breakfast spot in town, and we pleased to see one of the highest voter turnouts in Danvers Patch Facebook history!
The results were...
- New Brothers Restaurant and Deli ... 19 votes
- Each Peach Cafe Organic Smoothies and More ... 18 votes
- Chuck's Restaurant ... 17 votes
- Daily Harvest Cafe ... 8 votes
- McDonald's ... 4 votes
- Portside Diner ... 4 votes
- I'd like to see a new breakfast spot in town ... 3 votes
- The Little Depot Diner in Peabody Square ... 1 vote
- In A Pig's Eye Restaurant ... 1 vote
- Century House ... 1 vote
- Dunkin Donuts ... 1 vote
- Arte's In Peabody ... 1 vote
- Al's Family Diner ... 1 vote
- The Custom Cup Caffe ... 1 vote
Brenda Lyons Karolides , who answered Portside Diner said "I like the Portside Dinner and Chucks but my all time favorite is Family Fare in Peabody."
Chester Suchecki · who answered I'd like to see a new breakfast spot in town said, "one that serves awsome hash of all flavors and homefries to die for that are not deepfried or overcooked so they end up as fried mased potatoes and do not need katsup to give them some flavor."
Michael Petelle · who answered Each Peach Cafe Organic Smoothies & More said, "Each Peach Cafe makes you feel healthy, happy, and loved!!!"
To see more of the conversation, head over to our Facebook page.
If you have an idea for next week's poll, email editor firstname.lastname@example.org