Woman Hit By Car at Post Office and One Weekend Arrest
The following excerpts were provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Saturday, Jan. 26
- Police were called to Denny's on report of an intoxicated person at 2:06 a.m. The situation was unfounded.
- At 2:27 a.m. a fraudulent $20 bill was reported at McDonalds.
- At 8:33 a.m. a woman was hit by a car in front of the Danvers Post Office.
- A car was reported egged on Naumkeag Row at 2:17 p.m.
- A tenant dispute was reported on Locust Street at 2:18 p.m.
- An incident of road rage was reported at the Liberty Tree Mall at 4:27 p.m.
- At 9:25 p.m. police were called to Brutole on report of an intoxicated female.
- At 10:56 p.m. police arrested Benjamin Shove, 21, of 261 Newbury St. in Peabody, on charges of operating a vehicle without a license, stop sign violation, and giving an officer a false name/address.
Sunday, Jan. 27
- At 12:13 a.m. police were called to Bay View Terrace on report of a group of loud youths in a parking lot. The kids were spoken to.
- A vehicle hit and run was reported at TGI Friday's at 12:43 a.m.
- Threatening text messages were reported on Poplar Street at 2:08 p.m.
For more information about the log, contact email@example.com