Invite a friend
Liberty Tree Mall Back At It Event!
- Freeze Modeling!
- Fashion show with fall fashions by Justice and Old Navy
- Tae Kwon Do demonstrations by MJ O’Malley Tae Kwon Do
- Mini makeovers and Hair Styling demonstrations by Mary Kay Cosmetics and Lord’s & Lady’s
- 100 goodie bags for the first 100 attendees filled with coupons, gadgets, giveaways & more!
- Face Painting & Door Prizes!
PLUS, it’s Tax Free weekend August 11th - 12th so area shoppers can take advantage of even bigger savings Back At It! All weekend long we will have special Back At It deals! Pick up a retailer showcase flyer and use it to shop the mall for the best in back-to-school prices! Special store sidewalk sales will also be marked with a balloon to call out weekend specials!
Bring $150 in Back-to-School shopping receipts from Liberty Tree Mall retailers dated between August 10th – August 12th & receive a Back At It Drawstring Backpack! (While supplies last*)
More About Liberty Tree Mall
The Liberty Tree Mall generates a significant portion of shopping revenue and general commerce for the town of Danvers, much like its larger sister mall does for Peabody. The malls are among 15 shopping centers Simon Malls operates in Massachusetts. The mall was renovated and expanded in 1993. The retail anchors and major tenants at Liberty Tree are Marshalls, The Sports Authority, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl's, Best Buy, Staples, AC Moore, Old Navy, Pier 1 Imports, K&G Fashion Superstore, AMC Theatres, Nordstrom Rack and Off Broadway Shoes. For a complete listing of stores, restaurants and other mall amenities, along with a floor plan, click here.
Other events here
- Sprouting Melodies Summer Session 1 Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays,