- The Barn Workshop over at 245 Maple St. is putting on a holiday show and sale Friday evening. Local artists will be featuring a selection of pottery, jewelry, wood, paintings, photography, sculpture, carved gourds and glass.
- Have you checked out the Designers' Holiday Show House series at Glen Magna yet? On Thursday, Jessica Ritchie of the London-based firm Farrow & Ball will talk about how to transform your home with color. You can find more information on tickets here.
- There's a Christmas Greens Sale over at the Carriage House at Endicott Park on Saturday from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. The sale is hosted by the Danvers Garden Club.
- Sunday marks the 10th anniversary of the Holiday Pops Luncheon Concert at the Danversport Yacht Club. The program is sponsored by Honda North and features Dirk Hillyer and the Hillyer Festival Orchestra with a special guest appearance by soloist Renese King. Santa will also be there for photos. You can call 617-450-1520 for tickets or purchase them online at www.aac.org/pops.
- Saint Richard's Parish is also hosting the North Shore Philharmonic on Sunday (4 p.m.) for the annual Sounds of the Holidays concert. Admission is free and the doors open at 3 p.m. All those attending are asked to bring a non-perishable food item to donate to the food pantry.
Make sure to check our local events calendar and boards section for even more happenings around Danvers.