- The Scholar's Den Restaurant run by North Shore Community College culinary students reopens for business Wednesday. It may be one of the best deals around -- lunch for $5. The restaurant is located in Berry Hall on the campus of Essex Aggie.
- State Sen. Joan Lovely will also be at the Danversport Yacht Club Wednesday morning to talk about small business in Massachusetts.
- Danvers Indoor Sports is holding an open house Wednesday from 10 a.m. - noon to show off a new adult varsity program.
- The annual town-wide open house is this Thursday from 4-7 p.m. A trolley will shuttle residents between locations. You can find more details here.
- "Girl Rising." The Danvers High DECA Club is hosting a screening of the film "Girl Rising" Thursday (6:30 p.m.) at the high school. The film revolves around a movement to educate young women around the world and thereby change it. The story focuses on nine different girls born into different circumstances. Tickets are $7 at the door and benefit the Girl Rising Campaign. DECA students will also be acting as hosts for the evening as part of a public relations project.
Make sure to check our local events calendar and boards section for even more happenings around Danvers.