- Kim Carrigan is emcee Thursday night for a benefit party for the Hospice of the North Shore & Greater Boston's annual Walk for Hospice. The event is 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Atrium at 75 Sylvan St.
- Peabody school officials are scheduled to pay a visit to Danvers High School on Thursday afternoon where major renovations to the 50-year-old building are nearing completion. The architect on the project, DiNisco Design Partnerships, is also working on the new Higgins Middle School in Peabody.
- Don't forget to mark off your calendar for the rescheduled Oldies Night on Aug. 21.
- The Coordinated Family & Community Engagement program is gearing up for another season of free playgroups for local families. Register today. The program serves families in Peabody, Danvers, Beverly, Middleton, Topsfield and Boxford.
- Margaret's Place, which is located at 84 Elm St., says all summer clothing at the thrift store is now 50 percent off and fall clothing is arriving soon.
Make sure to check our local events calendar and boards section for even more happenings around Danvers.