- The Oniontown Variety Show is this Friday night. Stop down to Tapley Memorial Hall at 13 Page St. for this family event. There will be music, comedy, poetry, tales and more. Admission is $5. Call 978-777-2711 for more information.
- The Night of 1,000 Customers is this Friday at the McDonald's on Endicott Street. The promotion, which includes 24-cent hamburgers and more, benefits Northeast Clinical Services.
- Firearms licensing continues at the Danvers police station. Check the schedule for upcoming dates and stop in with the proper paperwork. No appointment is necessary.
- Hospice of the North Shore & Greater Boston is holding a fundraiser Aug. 15 for its annual walk. The benefit will be held at The Atrium with Kim Carrigan as emcee for the night.
- The first annual peach festival is coming up Aug. 17 at Connors Farm. Admission is $6 and there will be music, barnyard animals, a bounce house and jumping pillow, duck races, pedal carts, hayrides, cow train and a grain train. A portion of the proceeds from the day benefit the National Breast Cancer Association.
Make sure to check our local events calendar and boards section for even more happenings around Danvers.