- The Oniontowne Jam Band is a handful of "Danvers musicians on a rock and blues mission." The band takes the stage at the Rotary Pavilion Wednesday evening (6-8 p.m.) to celebrate the 50th anniversary of St. Richard's Parish. There will be food and refreshments for sale, starting at 5 p.m. The band is Gardner Trask (vocals), Michael Thomas Doyle (lead guitar), Ron Chane (bass guitar) and John Zorzonello (drums).
- The first of five dates for firearms licensing is Tuesday at the Danvers police station. Stop in with the proper paperwork between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. No appointment is necessary.
- The Board of Selectmen meets tonight at 6 p.m. at Town Hall. You can find the agenda online here.
- Wednesday night looks perfect for another car show at the Liberty Tree Mall. Cruisin' to the Tree starts at 4 p.m. in the rear parking lot at the mall (next to the police station).
- The Night of 1,000 Customers is this Friday at the McDonald's on Endicott Street. The promotion, which includes 24-cent hamburgers and more, benefits Northeast Clinical Services.
Make sure to check our local events calendar and boards section for even more happenings around Danvers.