- The Board of Selectmen reconvenes Tuesday night with a busy agenda. No doubt a big ticket item for the evening is a decision on the liquor license held by Peabody resident Steven Tedesco. Tedesco, who had planned to open his own restaurant on Route 1, is now looking to sell his license to the owners of the Bone Fish Grill for a new location in Danvers. The board meets at 7 p.m. in the Toomey Room at Town Hall.
- Other noteworthy items on the evening's agenda include requests for common victualler's licenses for Connors Farm, a Subway at the Liberty Tree Mall and a transfer of a license now held by Londi's Roast Beef, Pizza & More.
- The board will also be recognizing Danvers students from Holten-Richmond Middle School who were winners in the recent Arson Watch Rewards Program poster contest.
- The Corn Maze at Connors Farm opens for the season this coming Saturday. The theme this year is "Welcome to the Jungle."
- Don't forget to mark your calendars for the 6th Annual Reason to Ride this Sunday, which takes off from the Liberty Tree Mall. The bike-a-thon raises funds for cancer care and research at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Make sure to check our local events calendar and boards section for even more happenings around Danvers.