Looking for some ideas on what to do or where to go out to eat on Mother’s Day this Sunday? Brunch is a favorite for many families, and you don’t even have to leave Danvers to find a place to go!
- The offers a buffet from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. for $36.50 for adults, $17.50 for children ages 5-12 and children under four are free. Make your reservations online or call 978-774-8622.
- also has a buffet brunch for $21.95 for adults and $7.95 for kids under 10. Call 978-774-0707 for reservations.
- Still another option is , which hosts a brunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. Prices are $19.95 for adults and $9.95 for children under 10. Make a reservation by calling 978-774-7270.
- is also holding a Mother’s Day brunch on Saturday, May 7 at 10:30 a.m. for a $5 donation. Girls under 13 are free. There is a form to register ahead of time online at Mother's Day Brunch Registration. There is a link on that page for you to submit payment via PayPal.
- is selling “Breast Cancer Awareness Cake Pops” for $1.75 each and all of the proceeds will benefit breast cancer research and care at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
- offers gift cards that can be customized for Mother’s Day, using their designs or you can create your own using a photo for only $4.95 extra. Gift cards can be e-mailed or mailed.
- has beautiful floral arrangements, plant baskets, hanging annuals and much more. Order online or stop in.
- has Florist Quality Dozen Rose Bouquets for $14.99 from May 4-7.
- has a sale on designer fragrances. Regular price is $30 and up. Sale price is $10 through Saturday, May 7.
Another free idea
- has a Web page dedicated to Mother's Day. There is an educational section with the history of the holiday, links to ideas for crafts and activities, a Mother’s Day book list and a recipe section. Check it out.