Merry Christmas! For some businesses, Christmas Day is the one day each year they close. But there are still a few that are open. The following spots will be open for business on Christmas Day on Tuesday in Danvers:
- CVS, Maple Street (Danvers Square): Open 24 hours
- Open 10 a.m.-8 p.m., pharmacy closed
- Open 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- : 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- White Hen Pantry: Open 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Corner Grocery: Open 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Country Farms: Opens at 10 a.m.
- Highland Variety: Open 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Village Food Store: Open 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- McDonalds (Andover Street/Route 114): Open 24 hours
- McDonalds (High Street): Open 24 hours
- Open 24 hours
- Honey Dew Donuts: Open 6 a.m.-1 p.m.
- TGI Friday's: Open 5 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Eighty Eight Restaurant: Open 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Hong Kong Cafe: Open 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Awana Asian Place (formerly That Chinese Place): Open 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Mandarin Danvers: Open 11:30 a.m.-9:45 p.m.
- A.L. Prime: Open 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Gulf, High St.: Open
- Phillips 66: Open 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Danvers Shell: Open
- Gulf Express, Andover St.: Open
- Gulf Express, Newbury St.: Open 24 hours
- AMC Movie Theater
Do you know another business that is open on Christmas Day in Danvers? Tell us in the comments.