Check out these five restaurants coming your way this summer:
- — 153 Andover St. Although the building is up and ready to go, Olive Garden is currently training its staff in preparation for their June 6 opening.
- — 100 Independence Way. Opening June 18, Buffalo Wild Wings advertises 30 beers on tap, over 50 plasma TV's, as well as an outdoor seating patio. Buffalo Wild Wings originated in Ohio about 30 years ago, with over 720 locations in 44 states.
- — 136 Andover St. Opening by end of June, Pizza Hut on Rt. 114 will replace Quizno's. Pizza Hut will offer pick up and take out services, with a waiting area by the front counter.
- Taco Bell — 186 Endicott St. A drive-through Taco Bell will be opening in the vacant space where Midas Mufflers used to be, between Burger King and Wendy's.
- — 13 Elm St. Opening...sometime soon. John "Jack" Mammola is looking to open a 30-seat Italian restaurant in the Danvers Square. After his home rule petition for a beer, wine and cordials license was approved unanimously by the town meeting earlier this month, Mammola's petition will now be brought to the state legislature, who has the authority to grant additional licenses for a community in excess of state limits.