Welcome to 5 Things, your daily resource for community events and happenings in Danvers. Here are five things to start the day, June 5.
1. What's the big deal about coupons? If you're wondering, at from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Coupon Kathy Spencer will be teaching how to save money and have fun doing it. There is $10 General Admission fee, and starter packs will be given to all guests.
2. Do you want to have a night out with Milan Lucic? in Danvers is offering the chance to! Friday is the last day to the enter the contest; check out NMTW's Facebook page for more information.
3. Tonight the Board of Selectmen meet at 7 p.m. at . Check out the agenda .
4. Bright and early tomorrow morning, , a collaborative of professionals offering expertise to business owners looking to exit their business, will host an exclusive event for business owners featuring Tom Deans, Ph.D., award-winning speaker and family business expert. , held at .
5. More rain? Today's forecast calls for a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 60. North wind between 9 and 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Want to get Danvers Patch in your inbox every morning? Sign up for our morning newsletter.
For more of today's happenings, head over to our Events Calendar.
To send us a 5 Things photo, email email@example.com.