Welcome to 5 Things, your daily resource for community events, happenings in town, and little tidbits of information. Here are five things you need to know today, Feb. 15, in Danvers:
1. Valentine's Day is over, but for five couples, the fun is just starting. On Saturday will be where one of the couples will win a $20,000 . The teams will go head to head, armed with a hairdryer, to melt blocks of ice with replica diamond rings frozen inside. Learn more here.
2. Remember 's , also known as tapping? Tonight the cafe is hosting a led by Molly Dinan to learn how to apply tapping to your life. Call 978-705-1313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot.
3. Just fun and fitness is the motto of the at on Page Street. The class is $10, and there is no contract required.
4. Diaper Derby: The is still looking for contestants in their upcoming . To enter your little one, contact the mall's Marketing Department at 978-777-0795.
5. Did you know the offers Support Group Meetings on Wednesdays from 1:30 to 3 p.m? The group is designed for those who have experienced the death of a loved one and who want to understand the grieving process, find comfort, and healing.
For more of today's happenings, head over to our Events Calendar.
To send us a 5 Things photo, email email@example.com.