Here is everything you need to know today, June 16.
1. It's a great day to be a Bruins fan, and we want to know how you celebrated the win! Send your pictures to Editor Molly.Buccini@patch.com to be submitted in the
2. Looking for something to do with the kids this morning? Head over to the where children are from the representatives and a free arts and crafts activity. The event is taking place from 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
3. There are tons of town government meetings to check out today: meets at 6 p.m. at Town Hall, meets at 6:30 p.m. at , and the both meet at 7 p.m. at
4. According to the National Weather Service, today we can expect sunny skies with a high near 81 degrees. Preview of the weekend? Right now forecasters are predicting chances of showers Saturday morning, followed by a mix of clouds and sun for the rest of the weekend.
5. Gas prices seem to be on the decline. Wondering where to fill up your tank? Here are the five cheapest spots in Danvers: at 11 Newbury St. 3.49, at 160 Andover St. 3.63, Prime Energy at 89 Holten St. 3.65, at 140 Andover St. 3.67, at 8 Bridge St. 3.69. For a complete list of Danvers Gas Prices, check out Boston Gas Prices.