It's Thursday June 23, and here is what you need to know today in Danvers:
1. Looking for something to do tonight? Check out 's , from 7-9 p.m. tonight. And for more from Each Peach, check out their most recent blog post:
2. Don't forget your umbrella today: According to the National Weather Serviceshowers, thunderstorms, and areas of fog are all to be expected (and only a high of 65 degrees.)
3. Are you having a this weekend? Let us know before we compile a helpful post on Friday! E-mail Molly.Buccini@patch.com with date, times, what you're selling, and address.
4. Gas prices are continuing to go down, the lowest in Danvers being 3.56 at on 11 Newbury St. Following Costco, on 160 Andover St. 3.63, at 60 High St. 3.65, at 140 Andover St. 3.67, and at 8 Bridge St., 3.69. For a complete list of Danvers gas stations, check out Boston Gas Prices.
5. Don't forget to check out our new column , coming today at 1 p.m., and check out their page on Facebook at North Shore Food Patch.
For more Danvers happenings, check out our Events Page.