Welcome to 5 Things, your daily resource for community events, happenings in town, and little tidbits of information. Here are five things you need to know today, March 15, in Danvers:
1. Get in the St. Patrick's Day spirit tonight at the 's . Folks of all ages are invited to participate in the party.
2. We were excited to learn Danvers resident Robert Wolniewicz was selected as Huffington Post's Greatest Person of the Day, yesterday. . Congratulations, Robert!
3. Join Selectman-candidate Rick Bettencourt at his at the tonight at 5:30 p.m. Bettencourt said he is "hoping to give the residents of Danvers the opportunity to meet me and my family, and learn more about why I decided to run for Selectman."
4. Record warmth is expected around much of the U.S. today, but not here in Onion Town. The National Weather Sevice is forecasting mostly sunny skies, with a high near 44 degrees.
5. Local Food is Power, a , is taking place tonight at from 7-8:30 p.m. .
For more of today's happenings, head over to our Events Calendar.
To send us a 5 Things photo, email firstname.lastname@example.org.