Not sure what to get the man in your life?
We looked around Danvers and came up with five local gift ideas. If you have any suggestions you'd like to add, let us know in the comments.
- His car: offers car detailing, and specializes in body artwork, and dent and scratch removal. If you're not sure what your guy would like, a nice gift certificate to could work, too.
- Sports: Between , , and at the , you're bound to find memorabilia your guy will like. We suggest sticking with the Celtics, Bruins or Sox though; the Pats are probably still a sore subject.
- Cooking: What about a gift certificate to or ? He gets to pick out what the meats he likes, and best of all, you will get a nice meal out of it!
- His youth: Remind him of his good old days at in the . Vintage toys dating back to the early '80's range from diecast cars and toy train sets, to items tending toward the supernatural: E.T. boardgames, Star Wars action figures and a Star Trek dinner plate collection.
- A home-cooked meal: Perfect if you have a quiet evening to yourself with your significant other. Check out chef Michelle Gilliss' suggestions for , the , and .