Do you have a favorite place you patronize each year? Looking for somewhere new to buy a Christmas tree? Here are some local places to buy a tree this year, be it a live one or artificial, full-sized or pint-sized.
- Folly Hill Farm, 126 Elliott St. The Christmas trees are out front.
- Gibney Gardens, 15 South Liberty St. Gibney's usually has a plethora of live pre-cut trees to choose from, along with kissing balls and wreaths.
- Kane's Flower World, 64 Andover St. Kane's has a whole yard full of pre-cut trees to peruse.
- Ann & Hope Curtain & Bath Outlet, 20 Archmeadow Dr. Christmas trees.
- Danvers Agway, 9 Wenham St. Christmas trees, kissing balls and wreaths.
- Holiday Tree Farm, 132 Salem Rd. in Topsfield. Follow Locust Street in Danvers past the reservoir and the tree farm will be up on your left. You can actually pick and chop down your own tree.
- Dick & June's, 294 Elliott St. in Beverly. The tree yard next to the ice cream shop is open again for the season.
- Burnett's Garage, 60 Maple St. in Wenham. Burnett's has a tree farm out back behind the garage. Pick your tree and cut it down. Hours are 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Northeast Nursery, 234 Newbury St. in Peabody. The nursery is open daily, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., and offers both live pre-cut and artificial Christmas trees. And for those looking to buy a live a tree, the experts over there have put together some helpful hints.
- Christmas Eve, 150 Newbury St. in Peabody. Ten months out of the year, it's just Budget Pools, but for November and December, the Route 1 store transforms for the holidays into Christmas Eve. The store offers artificial trees and just about any other Christmas decoration you could think of.
Do you know of any other places in Danvers or nearby selling trees this year? Let us know in the comments section below.