Today is Monday, March 28. Here are five things you need to know:
- Today’s weather: Cloudy and breezy with a high near 41 degrees. The low for tonight should be around 26 degrees.
- Story time at the library: It’s story time at the Peabody Institute this morning for kids ages 3-5, and there will be a story-related movie too.
- Get your motors revved: Monster Mini Golf of Danvers is holding its first-ever indoor remote control car race in the dark…and with monsters! Entry fee is $20 and there are prizes for the winners.
- Free tour for nutrition: Don’t forget to take advantage of the free tour of Stop & Shop tomorrow night offered by Beverly Hospital at Danvers to talk about healthy eating and nutrition.
- Where’s the cheapest gas? According to BostonGasPrices.com, which collects information daily from visitors on local gas stations*, the cheapest gas – regular grade – in town today is over at Costco for $3.32 per gallon (members only though). Next is Prime Energy (89 Holten St.), $3.43, followed by Gulf (160 Andover St.), $3.47, and Sunoco (140 Andover St.), $3.49.
To find out what’s going on today in Danvers, check out our events listings.
* The site relies upon visitors to update and report prices and thus does not provide a comprehensive list of all gas stations in town. Feel free to add your own report in the comment section below.