Today is Friday, May 13. Here are five things you need to know:
- Today’s weather: Mostly cloudy with a high near 59 degrees. The low tonight will be around 47 degrees.
- Danvers High construction: The for Danvers High School meets again this morning in the Toomey Room at Town Hall.
- Web design for success: The meets this morning to talk Web site design and public speaking skills.
- Class of ’91, reunite: The Danvers High School Class of 1991 is holding a 20th reunion celebration this summer. Planning to attend? .
- Where’s the cheapest gas today? Read on to find out. According to BostonGasPrices.com, which collects information daily from visitors on local gas stations*, the cheapest gas – regular grade – in town today is over at Costco (11 Newbury St.) for $3.85 per gallon (members only, however, and no cash). Next is Prime Energy (89 Holten St.,), $3.89, followed by Shell (79-81 High St.), $3.97, Mobil (430 Newbury St.), $3.99, Gulf (435 Newbury St.), $3.99, Mobil (97 Maple St.), $3.99, Sunoco (140 Andover St.), $3.99, Shell (149 Endicott St.) $3.99, USA Petroleum (8 Bridge St.), $3.99, Gulf (160 Andover St.), $3.99, Gulf (100 High St.), $3.99, and Mobil, (156 Endicott St.) $4.09.
To find out what’s going on today in Danvers, check out our events listings.
* The site relies upon visitors to update and report prices and thus does not provide a comprehensive list of all gas stations in town. Feel free to add your own report in the comment section below.