The following is an excerpt from the log:
Tuesday, June 19
- Two suspicious males were reported in the School Street area at 8:26 p.m. The men were not found when police searched the area.
- A non-domestic neighbor dispute at the was reported at 9:03 p.m.
Wednesday, June 20
- A loud group at in Danvers Square was dispersed by police at 12:14 a.m.
- At 1:06 a.m. police were dispatched to Locust Street on a noise complaint. Police arrested Adrian Hernandez, 19, of 14 Weeks Rd., Mario Decarney, 19, of 281 Andover St., and Andrew Ouellette, 18, of 17 Charles St., were all charged with possessing liquor under 21.
- A domestic assault was reported at at 10:45 a.m. Police were dispatched on report of two females arguing.
- At 12:44 a.m. a .
- A tire was reported slashed at a Sylvan Street residence at 6:34 p.m.
- A 41-year-old Danvers woman was placed in protective custody at 7:19 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to at 7:41 p.m. on report of a dog locked in a Yukon SUV.
- An assault was reported at at 7:50 p.m., when an individual was reportedly "elbowed." He refused services from the police.
- A North Street resident told police fireworks were "hitting her house" at 9:26 p.m. The situation was unfounded.
- Police were dispatched to the at 10:47 p.m., on report of a child left alone. The situation was unfounded.
Thursday, June 21
- A group at was dispersed by police at 1:25 a.m.
- Police responded to an incident of domestic assault between a male and a pregnant female on Newbury Street at 10:32 a.m.
For more information about the log, contact firstname.lastname@example.org