The following is an excerpt from the log:
Thursday, July 19
- A possible drug transaction was reported at at 8:10 p.m.
- A domestic dispute was reported on Reservoir Drive at 9:03 p.m.
Friday, July 20
- Police responded to a noise complaint at at 12:14 a.m.
- Police were dispatched to at 12:55 a.m. on report of a person video taping in one of the theaters. The situation was unfounded.
- A vehicle's window was reported smashed on Reservoir Drive at 1:51 a.m.
- Malicious damage at was reported at 7:33 a.m. Police reports stated a car had driven on the fields.
- A suspicious person going through mail on Lakeview Ave. was reported to police at 3:59 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to at 9:05 p.m. on report of a three-year-old left alone in a vehicle. When police arrived they were gone.
Saturday, July 21
- A vehicle was broken into at at 12:57 a.m. The person reported a bag, iPod, and clothing were stolen.
- A hypodermic needle was recovered at at 12:58 a.m.
- Police were dispatched to Route 95 South on report of a dog that had been hit and killed at 9:18 a.m. Animal Control was notified.
- A non-domestic dispute between residents at the was reported at 10:16 a.m.
- Three men reportedly open vehicle doors at the parking lot were reported to police at 12:17 a.m. The men were spoken to.
- A computer was stolen from a vehicle parked at the Village Food Shop at 3:27 p.m.
- A radio and money were reported stolen from a vehicle at at 4:10 p.m.
- Police recovered needles in the road on Bates Street at 5:40 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to a Dayton Street residence at 9:52 p.m. on report of 'five or six kids fighting'. The youths were gone when police arrived.
- Police arrested Matthew Chute, 21, of 23 Water St. at 10:08 p.m. on charges of domestic assault and battery.
- A person was reportedly assaulted at the Endicott Green Apartments at 10:41 p.m.
Sunday, July 22
- A loud party on Bridge Street was reported at 2:02 a.m.
- Police were dispatched to at 12:52 p.m. on report of a deceased dog. Animal Control was notified.
For more information about the log, contact email@example.com