The following is an excerpt from the log:
Thursday, July 26
- Road rage was reported on Elliott Street at 6:56 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to an Eden Glen Avenue residence at 7:10 p.m. on report of 'dogs barking for hours.'
- Police placed a 50-year-old Danvers male in protective custody at 7:39 p.m.
Friday, July 27
- A vehicle was reported damaged on Michael Drive at 8:47 a.m. Police reports stated the air was let out of the car's tires.
- reported their fence had been maliciously damaged at 9:29 a.m.
- Fireworks were reported at 1:46 p.m. on Centre Street. The situation was unfounded.
- Police arrested Dawn Le-Vie, 45, of 53 Bass Ave. in Gloucester, on charges of shoplifting at at 4:13 p.m.
- Threats were reported on Michael Drive at 5:19 p.m.
- A bicycle was reported stolen on Newbury Street at 5:39 p.m.
- A cell phone was reported stolen from a vehicle parked at at 9:19 p.m.
- A loud group at the Skate Park was dispersed at 10 p.m.
Saturday, July 28
- Kids disturbing the peace in a parking lot on Maple Street were reported to police at 2:13 a.m. The situation was unfounded.
- Police arrested Maura Chilen, 28, of 7 Barrett St. in Lynn, and Elvira Lopez, 30, of 497 Chestnut St. in Lynn, on charges of shoplifting at , at 1 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to Summer Street on report of a suspicious person taking pictures of girls at 1:55 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to at 2:06 p.m. to check the well being of a person who burnt his/her hand on a hot drink.
- A possible drug deal was reported on High Street at 5:59 p.m.
- A female reportedly yelling at cars at was reported to police at 6:06 p.m. When police arrived the female had left.
- An assault was reported on Milton Road at 8:54 p.m.
- An intoxicated person was reportedly urinating in public in the parking lot at 9:07 p.m. The situation was unfounded.
- Police arrested Robyn Hardy, 34, of 133 Lowell St. in Peabody, on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, leaving the scene of property damage, and a one-way street violation. Hardy had been involved in a hit and run on Adams Street at 10:26 p.m.
Sunday, July 29
- A non domestic dispute was reported on Sunset Avenue at 1:34 p.m.
- Police arrested Paul Gordon, 51, of 32 Broadway St. in Beverly, on warrant charges at 4:15 p.m.
For more information about the log, contact email@example.com